- Book Making &/or Taxidermy [form] Sequin Book Ends (yes! you read that right, how fun[ky]!) workshops with Felice at AVAM.
- Contemplate…Create! collaborative workshops between the Walter’s Art Museum & the Baltimore Museum of Art in conjunction with MICA (there’s even one devoted to map making!).
- QuestFest international festival celebrating visual theatre January 14-27. Check out Nana Projects Magic Lantern Show & Eric Dyer Films at the Creative Alliance, or one of the many other performances at various venues around town.
- Roller Derby starts rolling again January 20th at Putty Hill Skateland.
- Introducing the Pantone GOE System at the Enoch Pratt library auditorium January 29th (sponsored by PGAMA).
- Stoop Storytelling “family secrets” February 11th at CENTERSTAGE.