The DC List
Every time I go to DC there’s too much to do (I’m so bummed I missed this last weekend), too many people to see. So inspired by my New York list, I’ve come up with my next list for DC. As always, feel free to add any contributions in the comments.
- Alvin Ailey at The Kennedy Center (the last time I saw them dance I was in the 5th grade and will never forget everyone dancing in the aisles as the show closed)
- The Cinema Effect at the Hirshhorn
- RECOGNIZE! Hip-hop and contemporary portraiture at the National Portrait Gallery
- Busboys & Poets – hotspot for dinner and socially conscious events
- See at play at Wooly Mammoth Theatre
- Cherry Blossom Festival (March 29 – April 13)