Boarding Pass – Pop Quiz!
Boarding Pass is on hiatus for the week to ensure that I get my mid-term work done and don’t fail out of school. So instead, still keeping the spirit of BP, I’m turning the tables on you, and asking you, dear readers, to help me with a project I’m working on. I’m sure more about the project will unfold on my blog in the coming months, but for now I need your help. So for today’s POP QUIZ I’d like you to help provide me with a little insight in how you travel. Either copy and paste the questions below into the comments section and respond there, or email me your responses. And because this is a quiz, please respond in complete sentences and expand as you see fit. Thank you and have fun!
- Has a blog or something you’ve seen online ever inspired you to take a trip?
- When you’re planning a trip, where’s the first place you go for information about a place?
- Do you get a guidebook for the place? If yes, how do you choose which one?
- Have you ever consulted a blog for travel tips?
- What’s the #1 factor that influences where you stay when you travel?
- Have you ever rented an apartment while you’re traveling? House-swapped?
- What are you looking for most when you travel? Relaxation? Experience? Seeing major sites? Meeting people? Trying new things? Eating? Etc.
- Do you travel the same now as you did 5 years ago? 10 years ago?
- What travel trends have you been noticing? Are you following them?
- BONUS: Anything you want to add!