Pas de Touristes
Earlier this week I saw this ad for Bourgogne in the metro. It caught my attention calling out the fact that there are no tourists in Bourgogne. In fact, the website the ad directs you to doesn’t even mention Bourgogne – it’s pasdetouristes.com. It’s really interesting when you get to the splash page, and instead of a map directing you do the different areas, there are asterisks calling out various cities you can visit in the region. It caught my eye and kept me clicking, did it do the same for you?
P.S. Brenna of Le Fabuleux Destin de Brenna kindly invited me to participate in her series about moving to France. I loved the questions she asked [below], and you can find out my responses right HERE!
1. How did it come about that you moved to France? Did you want to move here? What were your apprehensions?
2. What were your first impressions once you arrived? How did that change as time went on?
3. Do you speak French? How important is language to living abroad?
4. Do you feel integrated into life in France?
5. What do you miss the most about your native country?
6. What is your favorite thing about living in France?
7. What is your favorite French wine?
(In the process of responding, I realized that my first trip to France really shaped my favorite way to travel now – staying with friends and doing the local thing! Thanks, Brenna!)