Tour de France: Paris, 14ème – Meg Gagnard
The great thing about Paris is that it’s a really accessible city, and usually doesn’t take me much more than 30 minutes to get just about anywhere. The fun thing too is having friends who live in different neighborhoods to get you out and about and into a change of pace. Today we travel over and down to the 14th arrodissement, which is home to Meg Gagnard, who is behind De Quelle Planète Est-tu? Even though Meg is off adventuring in NYC this summer, she takes a fun look at several Paris neighborhoods and hot spots on her blog, and I’m sure she’ll be doing more exploring this fall.
Worth Checking Out in the 14th:
- Le Verre Siffleur- Great for dinner
- Parc Montsouris for a picnic or a stroll
- Bootlegger Bofiad Beer Shop (82 Rue de l’Ouest- every Belgian beer bottle you could possibly imagine… great labels!)
- Rue Daguerre (great market street with some cute shops & especially great for anything required for an apéritif… cheese.. wine… charcuterie… )
- To eat/drink: Les Artistes (60 rue Didot; Métro: Plaisance/Pernety)
P.S. Don’t miss Meg’s BOARDING PASS!