Today‘s the day: ELECTION DAY in the U.S. I for one on have been on the edge of my seat for weeks. I proudly took advantage of early voting when I was home a few weeks ago (Virginia, baby – my vote seriously counts!). But to keep the stress away, I thought I’d share some of my favorite political links that have given me a good giggle or think twice over the past few months.
- Christoph Neimann explains the electoral college in M&Ms for The New York Times (bloody brilliant, and a particularly difficult concept to explain to Europeans).
- Leonard Nimoy narrates “Mitt Romney: A Human Who Built That” for The Daily Show
- “Mitt Romney Style,” a Gangnam Style Parody (see Friday’s post for reference)
- How Will the Animated Gif Affect the Presidential Election? on PBS’s Idea Channel
- FiveThirtyEight, the New York Time’s political blog (serious)
- Over $500 million spent on political ad campaigns make me think these campaigns need a “salary cap” in the future. Could be a battle for creative uses of resources.
Share your favorite political links in the comments!